Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


How do you make changes to the provider enrollment information on file with your fee-for-service contractor?

Providers and suppliers should report changes using the applicable provider enrollment application (CMS-855) for your provider/supplier type and/or submit an electronic application using Internet-Based PECOS.


Was this answer helpful?