Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Who do I contact if I have questions about supporting documents required to be submitted with my revalidation application?

Questions related to supporting documents, application fees and the status of your revalidation application should be directed to your Medicare Contractor. Medicare Contractor contact information for each State can be found at "" on the CMS website. 

Was this answer helpful?